Our German suppliers are the leaders of the German kitchen industry, has been improving the quality, functionality, and style of kitchen furniture for more than 80 years.
How and why German kitchens have become so popular on the market?
- As practice shows, today clients are trying to analyse the products of several factories from several countries: Italy, Germany, UK, etc. In 80% of cases, the choice is made in favour of the German manufacturer. First, this is due to quality and reliability, since kitchen furniture is subjected to the most severe operating conditions in the house: water, high temperatures, mechanical stress, etc.
- German kitchens have the highest durability indicators: the warranty period for various elements can reach 15 years.
- Another advantage is high functionality. All kinds of storage systems, lighting, organization of space make your daily stay in the kitchen more comfortable.
- Separately, I would like to highlight the design. Several decades ago, this was the weak point of German manufacturers. Today it is already in the past, factories are actively working in this direction, attracting eminent foreign architects and designers to the development of collections, considering all fashion trends in interior design.
- Luxury German kitchen furniture is a combination of quality, reliability, high functionality, design, and ergonomics. Everything must be done at the highest level, from high-quality expensive materials and components. German manufacturers do not use materials that emit formaldehyde and other substances harmful to human health in their production. In luxury kitchens, the internal content is carefully worked out: everything should be at hand and in places familiar to the owner. Such kitchens are made exclusively from expensive materials for individual projects, considering the habits and preferences of customers.