Quooker hot tap
WHY CHOOSE QUOOKER?
A true revolution … The new kitchen must-have. Quooker: the tap that immediately dispenses boiling water. Tap on the worktop, tank underneath. A 100% Dutch invention taking over the world.
- With a Quooker in your home, you always have instant access to 100 degrees boiling water. No more filling a pan or kettle with water and having to wait-just 100 degrees boiling water from the tap within a second.
- Quooker is the most economical boiling water system on the market. Thanks to its patented high-vacuum insulation. Quooker’s standby usage is just 3 pence a day.
- With a Quooker in your home, you can enjoy the best and the most purest drinking water all day, every day. An active carbon filter in the tank purifies the water. Added to that, the water is ‘boiled through’ because it is stored in the tank at a temperature of 110 degrees.
- Quooker has developed a range of different tanks: the PRO3 and PRO7 offer instant boiling water and COMBI offers instant boiling water and hot water from cold feed only.
- Quooker includes a wide selection of taps in different shapes and finishes. Polished chrome, stainless steel, black, gold, nickel, patinated brass with square, round, classic single o twin height-adjustable boiling water taps.
Hampdens German kitchens and bedrooms are direct dealers for Quooker. In our showroom at 19 Hampden Way, N14 5JP, Southgate, London we display different models of the Quooker hot taps.