Blanco Sinks and Taps
WHAT IS SO SPECIAL ABOUT BLANCO?
- BLANCO is German quality combined with over 90 years of experience producing industry-leading kitchen sinks, taps, waste disposals, hot taps. It’s important to invest in a quality brand you can trust.
- BLANCO is a classic and innovative kitchen product. Their sink range is a variety of stainless steel, ceramic, exclusive silgranite material and Durinox material.
- Silgranit’s patented ‘Hygiene+Plus’ protective formula reduces bacterial growth by an average of 98%. The Silgranit sinks are resilient, the easy-care surface with a wide designer colour palette.
- BLANCO taps are well-known and trusted products on the market. BLANCO ELLIPSE, MAX, CAMIA, ENVOY and other models become the best sellers. The tap from BLANCO can be in chrome, stainless steel, brushed gold, rose gold, black finishes.
- All BLANCO products are constantly put to the test. The German quality is guaranteed.
- From now on BLANCO introduced hot tap 100 DegreeEVOL-S PRO HOT & FILTER. Which is dispenses 100° C boiling temperature, energy-efficient (approx. 16W consumption in standby mode), top-quality high-pressure titanium boiler (extremely corrosion-resistant, fully tasteless).
WHICH SINK TO CHOOSE FOR THE NEW GERMAN KITCHEN: STAINLESS STEEL, SILGRANITE OR CERAMIC?
STAINLESS STEEL is easy to integrate into any kitchen and is a very well-known material:
- timeless, classic aesthetics
- does not rust
- completely heat resistant
- suitable for food use hygienic
- stain resistant and acid-proof
- easy to care for
SILGRANIT SINK is a unique sink material that has been patented exclusively by BLANCO.
- it’s outstanding ease of care
- it’s superior durability
- Its patented hygiene protection formula
- It’s the natural stone-like character
- its extensive range of colours
- scratch resistance
- heat resistance up to 280 C
- resistance to breakage
- 100% food safe
- 100% acid resistant
- 100% non-fading
BLANCO CERAMIC sink blends with both traditional kitchens and modern kitchens
- easy to look after
- resistant to scratching and stains
- full-tone colours, matt or gloss(white)
- manufactured using traditional methods
- heat resistant
- suitable for food use hygienic
- resistant to light- even direct sunlight
SILGRANIT SINK CLEANING GUIDE
GENERAL CARE AND CLEANING: Daily cleaning may be done with any non-abrasive cleaner. After every use, rinse and wipe the sink dry with a clean, soft cloth to eliminate any water spots or soap film build-ups.
REMOVING STAINS AND MINOR SCUFF MARKS: For normal stains use a mild abrasive cleaner, along with a soft scouring pad. Stubborn stains with a solution of 50% bleach, 50% water, but not on a daily basis.
MISCELLANEOUS: To remove calcium deposits ( a white ring around the bottom of your sink) use LIME AWAY or CRL cleaner.
LUSTER: BLANCO CLEAN can be used to help bring back luster. Follow the directions on the bottle. Mineral oil applied with a damp cloth can also be used to restore the luster. We do not recommend using BLANCO CLEAN on dark coloured Silgranit sinks.
WHAT NOT TO USE: Do not use any abrasive cleaning agents or scrub pads, such as steel wool, straight bleach, commercial alkalis, such as ammonia or caustic solutions, drain blocking chemicals that involve filling the sink with water.
NOTE: Always test any stain removers in a small, non-visible location.